Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Holy Excitement Batman!!!

I CAN BLOG FROM MY PHONE!! HELL YEA BIZNATCH!!

This makes me excited... granted, I must keep it simple... BUT! I CAN BLOG FROM MY PHONE!! my prayers were answered!! If only Jaimie from Legos in my Pocket had seen that post earlier, I'd have started doing this sooner!! But ALAS!! I CAN BLOG FROM MY PHONE!!!! so...

Insert Jaimie nagging me for MONTHS to blog... I get Facebook wall posts..."WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BLOG FOR ME WOMAN?!" and she writes on my car window reminding me to blog, and tweets me all day.. calls me every hour on the hour, "DID YOU BLOG YET?!".... so I blogged a bit last week... AND SHE DIDN'T SEE IT!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! so... now.. I have no excuse and won't make them :)

Yes, I am COMPLETELY aware that this doesn't mean ne thing to ne one... no one cares. I have 2 followers!! So no one cares... cept Jaimie... so.. HERE'S MY FIRST PHONE BLOG!!

My phone auto corrects my blog.. REALLY?! I think I need to proof my blog before posting... I earlier told someone something, the conversation was regarding arguments, my ex, and some thing mattering.. it auto corrected to battering... so I think I'm gonna proof before I post!

Sincerely a Happy Bitch,
*Breezie*

2 comments:

  1. dept Jaimie?? PROOFREAD WOMAN!!! Auto-correct-bloggin-FAIL... Sheeshuz :D

    ReplyDelete