Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Bite Was Strong

It bit me... And now it doesn't wanna go away...

*SIGH*

I... Want a baby... Badly...

I can't shake the feeling of disappointment each month that my period shows up, like its supposed to because I'm not pregnant.. not that I expected to be but I'm not. And I want to be.

Today is the 4th of July, I spent it with my boyfriends family even though the Traveling Soldier is not here. Nasty case of strep and he's home in bed. So I'm here without him.

His sisters, both here, have little boys. Both are great kids and I have so much fun with them, playing with them, making them giggle and cleaning up bloody noses and running around the lawn as the little one crawls... Dexter is 11 months old. So sweet, so awesome, not a crier at all. So I have fun with him. William is 2 and a great kid.

And I'm thinking... Ok. All my siblings have them. I'm the only one without. I enjoy being Auntie but I really want to be mommy...

*sigh*

The bug bit me and it bit me good...

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone

*Breezie*

No comments:

Post a Comment